I used to say it wasn't as hot here in Texas as it is in Arizona, but the last few weeks have made me change my mind. If you hadn't noticed, it's REALLY, REALLY hot in Texas right now, and I've even noticed that some days it's hotter here than it is in Phoenix....something I never thought possible! One good (but bad) thing is Texas is experiencing a severe drought, so at least it's not too humid....and the mornings and evenings are at least
tolerable. So, to burn off a little energy and try to stay cool at the same time, we've been going to the
McKenna Children's Museum quite a bit. The kids love it, and I love that they love it!
Future Astronaut

Construction Worker

Bat Girl

Randi's portrait of her Daddy (notice the straight hair)

Randi's portrait of her Mama (notice the curly hair)
Ryan's picture of ? Whatever it is, he's very pleased with it!


Flying the rocket ship to the moon


A boy and his trains

Writing is serious business!

Ryan on a canoe expedition


Not sure what Randi is dressed up as?

Silly girl

Pony Express riders

Playing Indians with
Rylie
A maiden in her castle
No comments:
Post a Comment