Michael decided to buy a new "self-propelled" lawnmower, so that meant we needed to get rid of our old mower. When I was taking some pictures of it this afternoon for Craigslist, Randi started getting really upset about it; she said she liked the old mower and didn't want to get rid of it. Since we had a couple of other projects we were also working on that afternoon, I was somewhat relieved when she stormed into the house and didn't come out to pester me more about it. Finally I needed something from inside and when I went through the house, I notice she was drawing at the coffee table (something she does quite a bit, so it didn't seem odd or unusual to me) and I was just glad she seemed to be past her little mower melt down. Well, later when Mike and I came in the house for the evening, she gave me this drawing and it about broke my heart...

Notice both the mower and the sun are crying :o(
When I asked her why she was sad, she said it was because she liked the color of the old mower better than the new mower (which is yellow)....oh my!

Notice both the mower and the sun are crying :o(
When I asked her why she was sad, she said it was because she liked the color of the old mower better than the new mower (which is yellow)....oh my!

1 comment:
She has such a tender heart. {Hugs} to you both!
Post a Comment