Michael and I gave Randi her birthday present (a pink DS Lite) this morning when she woke up. Thank goodness her friend Robert came over to help set it up so Michael and I didn't have to read any instructions. They played on it for a while, and I think she's a bit hooked already. When it came time to take a nap this afternoon, she came out of her bedroom after about 7 or 8 minutes and said to me "Mom, I can't stop thinking about my DS!" I told her she better stop thinking about it or I was going to have to take it out of her room while she slept. She went back in her room and proceeded to tell me quite loudly that we shouldn't have bought a DS for her until she was 10 years old because she just couldn't get it out of her mind!!!




Robert, Lane, Randi & Ryan playing with Randi's new LightBrite....
which just happened to be my favorite toy when I was a little girl!


We wanted to make sure Ryan didn't feel left out so we got him a present for Randi's birthday too...a little shaving kit. It was quite a hit with both of them!







We ended the day out on the lake playing with family and friends!
Thanks for letting us play on your sea-do Aunt Choo Choo!
Thanks for letting us play on your sea-do Aunt Choo Choo!






No comments:
Post a Comment