The Rush Family

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Randi's 1st day of Kindergarten

Randi had her first day of Kindergarten this morning at I-Cento.
This is the same school she went to last year for Pre-K 4. Since she misses the cut off date for public Kindergarten in Texas by a week, we decided to enroll her in Kindergarten at her private school this year and then have her repeat Kindergarten again next year when she's eligible to go to public school. We've explained all this to her and told her that this is her practice Kindergarten year. I'm not sure if she fully gets it, but I do know she is very, very excited about starting Kindergarten regardless of what the plan is!




Randi with Ms. Head (her friend & director of her school)

A girl sure needs a lot of stuff for school!

Almost there!


Playing with some of her new classmates

Daddy giving her a kiss goodbye.

She had a wonderful first day, but the first words out of her mouth
when I picked her up this afternoon were "Mama, I'm tired!"

No comments: