The Rush Family

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Monday, September 7, 2009

Randi's 5th Birthday Party

Randi chose to have her 5th birthday party at the Bisque Bistro where she and her friends got to paint fun projects. The kids had a good time and the parents were treated to about 5 minutes of intense silence while the kids were intently working on their masterpieces. I can't wait to see how they all turn out.


Randi & Cousin Cami


Riley

Brinkley
Bryce

Caroline

Logan

Priscilla

Part of the birthday package includes this adorable plate.
Each party guest put their fingerprint on the plate and the Bistro turned
it into a work of art that Randi will always have to remember her special day.
(In case you're wondering, I added this picture 2 weeks after
the original post because it had to be fired in the kiln.)

I let Randi pick out her cake this year. I thought we were going to the store to get a Hannah Montana cake and instead we ended up with a Bolt cake. When I asked Randi about it, she said she thought she wanted a Hannah Montana cake until she saw the awesome Bolt cake! Who knew?











Thanks for helping Aunt LaLa!

Randi & Cameron

Alexandra

Helping Sis with her presents



Thanks to everyone for coming out to play with us and for making Randi's birthday a wonderful event for her.

No comments: