Ryan's class had a Polar Express Pajama Party today at school. The teacher had them line their chairs up as if they were on a train and after they were seated they were told to look under their seat for a golden ticket to ride the train to the North Pole. After the movie they had hot chocolate and popcorn and then did several fun crafts. It was a really cute idea and Ryan really enjoyed it.

This evening the kids both performed in the school Christmas program. I love that I caught Ryan's little smirk again as he was walking up to the stage to sing Bells are Ringing and Jingle Bells.

Randi was so excited about singing tonight that she practically glowed all evening. Unfortunately being one of the tallest in her class, she usually has to stand in the back row so I wasn't able to get a good picture of her on stage, but I love this one of her with two of her favorite boy friends in her class, Sabastian and Seth.


This evening the kids both performed in the school Christmas program. I love that I caught Ryan's little smirk again as he was walking up to the stage to sing Bells are Ringing and Jingle Bells.

Randi was so excited about singing tonight that she practically glowed all evening. Unfortunately being one of the tallest in her class, she usually has to stand in the back row so I wasn't able to get a good picture of her on stage, but I love this one of her with two of her favorite boy friends in her class, Sabastian and Seth.


1 comment:
What a neat idea about the Polar Express party! I;ll have to remember that. Love the kids programs outfits too!
Post a Comment