The Rush Family

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Sunday, May 1, 2011

121/365 - Spring Festival

We spent the day playing at the kids' school Spring Festival. I volunteered to paint nails and do temporary tattoos while Daddy and Gee took the kids around to play games and go on rides. They sure had a lot of fun. I love how intense Ryan's expressions were while he was playing on a riding motorcycle game. Oh to be young and so easily amused once again!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

11 comments:

Amy said...

These are great! Love his expressions. What a fun day.

Jennifer Gammon said...

Expressions are priceless!!! Oh, to be a kid again :)

Tracy said...

Great expressions!! Love the second top and second bottom!!

Melissa said...

Haha These are hilarious. He is too funny on that game! Glad you all had a wonderful time!

Jennifer Thompson said...

Oh my, I love these!
priceless captures.

karren said...

These are so cute! I love his facials! That first one looks like he's making motorcycle sounds!

noreen said...

those are priceless yet funny photos..i wonder what he'll say when he sees this when he's about grown up...LOL

Amanda said...

Those expressions are hilarious! I have seen them on my kids on many occasions. Great shots!

Kim said...

I love his expression in that last one!

Catherine said...

Those expressions are great! Terrific captures! Hey--happy to be on the 365 journey with you! Thanks for all your thoughtful comments!

Misty said...

Oh what fun! Love the intensity of his face. lol