I'm cheating on today's pictures because I took them yesterday, but I liked them so much, I just had to use them. While Randi and I were riding horses, the boys were off being boys. From the looks of these photos, I can't tell who was having more fun?


9 comments:
hey, we know your husband, so i'm 100% he was having more fun!!! ;) so cute!
Yep, looks like it's a tie in the fun department. My boys would love to do that too!
Sounds like everyone is getting in some necessary fun and laughter! Priceless moments captured.
These are great. They look like they are having a great time! The colors are amazing!
Looks a tie if you ask me. The 'big' boy has just as much fun as the 2 'small' boys around here too!
Fun male bonding time!
Boys could have fun with a mud puddle and marshallows. Very cute.
They look as if they are having a ball! I really like the second one...AND their shirts even match, like they were all ready for a photo.
cute photos...big boy or small boys as long as it involves with something the runs, that has tires and an engine makes their day...and when it's being shared by both, it becomes more fun!!1 cool shot!! love the happiness in their facial expressions!
You guys have some fun toys. They both look like they are having a blast.
Post a Comment