The Rush Family

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Friday, April 1, 2011

91/365 - Boys gone Wild!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Disclaimer: No one was hurt during the making of this picture, though I almost killed my DH later!

I know this picture is crazy and Ryan should have had his helmet and shoes on, but sometimes things happen and a Mom's just gotta capture the moment and not worry about dangers and perils and the fact that if CPS had driven by, my son would probably have been taken away from us. Well, at least it all turned out well, and they both had a LOT of fun!

9 comments:

karren said...

This is FABULOUS! I bet it will tirn out to be one of your all time favorites. Not posed, you caught the action AND their awesome expressions. You are really good at this!

Kara said...

haha I LOVE this picture! Great job capturing the moment! :) Definitely a keeper!

Megan said...

Ahh! You can't help but smile when looking at this picture :) Your pictures do such a wonderful job of illustrating the love between your husband and kids.

Catherine said...

Their faces are priceless!

Amy said...

I love the expressions on both of them. How fun. Love it!

Jennifer Thompson said...

haha, that's awsome! I love the expressions on their faces!

Jaime said...

Hehe love it! Daddy's and 'their boys'!

Photography said...

Oh the fun!!

Misty said...

What fun! I LOVE this capture!