Randi loves all things horses. This afternoon, she and Ryan set up a "Horse Show" in our living room and did all kinds of tricks on their horses and had races around the track (the couch). I love to watch them when their imaginations run wild!
Love it!! You will be so happy to have the photos you took from today! I love a child's imagination and creativity! I try to remind myself that it is ok to act silly and be fun with the kids!! They love it! My boys have been playing Indians lately. I have a TeePee in my bedroom corner....sheets stick into the windows..quite interesting ;)
Randi is the cutest thing.... I love how she's flying the flag while she's racing her horse. Looks like she's going at a pretty good clip too, with her hair flying back. I used to have a stick horse at her age...but it was just that...a stick! Then I had an imaginary horse clear up to the fifth grade. I can still remember how REAL it all was to me.
Oh my goodness, I love this. Wish I could've been a fly on the wall to see the kids (and horses) in action!! Although, I might have been too tempted to join in the fun!
Okay that was totally me at her age. I still have no horse but it's my dream to own one. One day! Love this shot, it is just so cute and shows her awesome imagination!
13 comments:
Don't you just to bottle that creativity!?! How fun!
Thanks for the comment on the black doggie--you could barely see her eyes in the SOOC!
Love it!! You will be so happy to have the photos you took from today! I love a child's imagination and creativity! I try to remind myself that it is ok to act silly and be fun with the kids!! They love it! My boys have been playing Indians lately. I have a TeePee in my bedroom corner....sheets stick into the windows..quite interesting ;)
Randi is the cutest thing.... I love how she's flying the flag while she's racing her horse. Looks like she's going at a pretty good clip too, with her hair flying back. I used to have a stick horse at her age...but it was just that...a stick! Then I had an imaginary horse clear up to the fifth grade. I can still remember how REAL it all was to me.
aww so cute! Love the horse and her tshirt.
Aww! So cute!
Love it! I wish I had some of the energy and creativity the kids have.
Love the patriotism too! Reminds me of Paul Revere. :)
What an imagination! Great capture of the horse show, love it!
Fun! Love how you got her right in the midst of a turn. :)
Oh my goodness, I love this. Wish I could've been a fly on the wall to see the kids (and horses) in action!! Although, I might have been too tempted to join in the fun!
Okay that was totally me at her age. I still have no horse but it's my dream to own one. One day! Love this shot, it is just so cute and shows her awesome imagination!
Childhood imagination is wonderful!
This is so cute! So glad you didn't miss this with the camera!
Post a Comment