The Rush Family

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

102/365 - Sew sweet

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

A dear mommy friend of mine asked me if I would take some photos for her in exchange for doing some sewing projects for me? I'm always game for a trade, so she brought over her kiddo and we went to a quaint little area near my house. I asked my friend if she had a parasol, and did she ever. She bought this years ago during her travels in Europe. Little did she know that many years later, her precious little one would be holding it in her sweet little hands.

Here are a few more of my favorites:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



Thanks for a fun morning M & M.

13 comments:

Tracy said...

What fun! Wonderful captures!

Misty said...

Kristin, you did an amazing job! These are beautiful!

karren said...

These are SOOO beautiful Kristin!
Your friend must be absolutely thrilled with them.

Photography said...

Oh wow they are gorgeous! You r should go professional!! I just LOVE that parasol.

Jennifer Thompson said...

Those are AWSOME!
Fantastic job!

Catherine said...

Lovely set! I love the PP on the first one--it goes very well. Your B&W looks great, too! I'm sure she's thrilled with these!

Amy said...

These are gorgeous Kristin! Excellent job! I think the 1st one might be my favorite but it's hard to pick.

Chelsea said...

Kristin, these are amazing! I absolutely love that first one with the parasol!! Great catchlights. So cute, can't wait to see what you get in return! ;)

Melissa said...

These are absolutely beautiful!! I love the processing on them. I think the fourth one with her and the parasol is my favorite but they are all amazing!

Megan said...

Those blue eyes are amazing! On both of the lovely girls :)

Kim said...

What?!?! You aren't going to sew your own project? You could have called me, you know. I would have helped you. ;)

Seriously, though. These pictures you took for her are gorgeous! She must be beyond thrilled. The way you PP the parasol pix is perfection. You need to trade her the pix for the parasol and go pro!

Kara said...

Wow, you did amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Kristin. I love them...and those Bachmann women sure are beautiful!