Randi and her 1st grade class went on a field trip to the Witte Museum today. I tagged along to join in some of the fun...plus, I secretly wanted to ride the school bus with her so I could be a fly on the wall on the way there and back. When we first arrived, the kids were treated to an educational presentation about animals; they learned about and got to see and touch turtles, snakes, mice, etc. Next they visited the Under Sea Expedition Exhibit and learned about real life treasure hunting and other fun facts about the ocean. And lastly they went to a presentation about Liquids, Solids, and Gases. It was very well done, and I even learned a thing or two. After lunch the kids had a bit of free time to burn off some energy in an interactive part of the museum, and then we all climbed on the bus to head home. I have lots of pictures from throughout the day, but this picture I snapped in the bus on our way home just melts my heart...I sure love my sweet girl!



4 comments:
I can see why you love this photo. She's looking content and quite older. You can almost see the teenage Randi in this photo. Sweet!
Such beautiful eyes!
Such a lovely photo! She has such a sweet expression. And this does not look like a photo while on the bus! I love the background lighting :)
I think you have captured a little glimpse of what she's becoming here....so pretty! Sweetness just sticks out all over her. you are blessed to have such a sweet daughter. I know how that is, and there's nothing like it.
Post a Comment