

Ryan's class is learning about community helpers, so his teacher asked if Teva could come visit since she is a "Therapy Dog". I always love the opportunity to spend time in the classroom, and I was so proud of Teva and how good she was with all the kids. She has such a kind heart.
BTW, Michael came with me and took the first picture, and I had to share it because I love the look on Teva's face and on little Luis's face when I told him that Teva even had to sign in and get a visitors badge.

6 comments:
How very sweet. Teva (love the name!) looks right at home.
What a beautiful dog. Looks like everyone had a great time!
OOOHHH so cute! What a great photo! I love Australian Shepherds, too!!
Hilarious, I love Luis' face too!! What a sweet, sweet dog! Great shots!
Aussies are the best dogs. And, what a great experience for the kids at your son's school.
Ah, the kids seem so happy to be around her!
Post a Comment