The Rush Family

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

89/365 - Super Girl Rocks

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Super Girl took a break from her crime fighting duties this afternoon to practice her guitar before her lesson tomorrow. She seems to enjoy it, and her teacher says she's doing really well.

13 comments:

Melissa said...

This is so cute! How cool that she loves to play the guitar. I always wanted to play it but never got around to it.

Kara said...

Great picture! I love the angle you took it..

Misty said...

Love the combination. :)

Amy said...

Ok, I love this. Just adorable.

Jennifer Thompson said...

Way too cute! She could start a super hero girl band,lol.

Chelsea said...

Adorable...love the colors of her suit contrasting the guitar! And I have to say, I was laughing out loud at your comments this morning--hopefully I didn't bother anyone at the office!! ;)

Tracy said...

This is priceless!!! Love her costume with the guitar. How neat that she is taking lessons! I think ths is my favorite photo yet!

I am feeling better! Thankful for antibotics:) Melisa commented that my blog was not showing up in the blog roll. Would you mind emailing me to let me know what you fixed when that happened to you? tracy1617@yahoo.com. Thanks!!

karren said...

I love the Super girl outfit! And the guitar? Perfect for this little cowgirl.

Amanda said...

What an adorable photo and such a talented Super Girl! I want to learn guitar!

Megan said...

It is so awesome when kids love to play an instrument. I can't decide what instrument we're going to start with... the guitar is on the list of maybes :)

Photography said...

I'd love to be able to play. She looks a natural - love the dress up!!

Jaime said...

Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it!