
Five minutes before I took this picture, the kids were teasing, bickering and generally not liking each other...go figure!
Randi starts back to school tomorrow, so we took the kids out for a celebration lunch and then on an adventure to Aquarena Springs to kick start their thinking skills before school starts this week. Aquarena Springs runs glass bottom boat tours on the San Marcos river, so we got to see a big bass eating a crayfish, lots of other fish both big and small, turtles, areas where the underground springs flow into the river, different varieties of vegetation, and numerous birds on the shoreline. It was a fun day and a good way to end our very fun summer break.


8 comments:
Oh my, that first photo is the cutest photo EVER!
Frame that one for sure!
I LOVE the photo of them together. Tthat's a real treasure, and this one of Randi is just beautiful. She is so cute, and has such beautiful eyes.
Ah...back to school...the summer sure goes fast. That first photo is so incredibly sweet! The second one, too. I really like the soft, muted blues and grees that add almost a sparkle to it.
That first one is so sweet. Sounds like a fun day and the 2nd one of Randi is adorable!
Love that first photo! It is funny how kids emotions can change so quickly. Your daughter is a sweetheart!
What a sweet moment... even if it was proceeded by less stellar moments :)
So sweet! I also get very excited when I capture the siblings loving on each other! Heart-melting!
Both pics so sweet...love how your daughters eyes pop in the second one.
You asked about our 'pirate room'? ...it is slow going. Pillows are being made and other details are coming along, but I am still waiting on my friend to have time to stencil out the mural. It may be next summer till it is completely finished.
Post a Comment