lol!
haha - that's cute.
Hmmmm....that may be a sign. LOL! This is about the reaction I get from all adults in the family.
haha... you should warn them next time that any pictures you take could end up on the blog! ;)
Hahaha Love it!!!
Haha!
LOL! I've gotten that before too.
Too, too funny!!
They were just giving you an opportunity to capture their personalities :)
Ha ha, I usually get a hand to the camera. :)
Haha! My husband just turns away...or ahem...does anything that he knows I won't post. ;) Love this!
Lol...love it! Thanks for your nice comment. Sorry I've been MIA. Our new horse has been rather difficult.
That's just not right, Kristin! LOL
Post a Comment
13 comments:
lol!
haha - that's cute.
Hmmmm....that may be a sign. LOL! This is about the reaction I get from all adults in the family.
haha... you should warn them next time that any pictures you take could end up on the blog! ;)
Hahaha Love it!!!
Haha!
LOL! I've gotten that before too.
Too, too funny!!
They were just giving you an opportunity to capture their personalities :)
Ha ha, I usually get a hand to the camera. :)
Haha! My husband just turns away...or ahem...does anything that he knows I won't post. ;) Love this!
Lol...love it!
Thanks for your nice comment. Sorry I've been MIA. Our new horse has been rather difficult.
That's just not right, Kristin! LOL
Post a Comment