Oh my, those are some handsome almost men. ;) You had to have used a loooong lens right? These are fabulous and the eye contact on that second picture is amazing.
Love these! Very impressed...so sharp and their catch-lights...perfect! And I love the little touch of Texas in the background. ;) Getting ready to go to town, but just had to stop and comment when I saw the thumbnail. Will be back. :)
LOVE the focus on these. And the lighting on that first one. Perfect!
Been offline since Thursday due to the storm. Need more time to catch up, but I wanted to let you know that I'm not THAT crazy. The pictures of the ballerinas w/the chickens were all taken outside. The one on that "couch" is outside on our deck. hehe...
Deer are so beautiful. However, they freaked me out while driving on Texas roads. We never did get around to getting a deer whistle... probably would have made me feel a little more comfy :)
10 comments:
Oh my, those are some handsome almost men. ;) You had to have used a loooong lens right? These are fabulous and the eye contact on that second picture is amazing.
These are amazing...I wish I had captured them myself!
Love these! Very impressed...so sharp and their catch-lights...perfect! And I love the little touch of Texas in the background. ;) Getting ready to go to town, but just had to stop and comment when I saw the thumbnail. Will be back. :)
These are absolutely gorgeous, Kristin!
great shots of this handsome young buck
Kristin...these are beautiful. You did a good job capturing these without scaring them off.
LOVE the focus on these. And the lighting on that first one. Perfect!
Been offline since Thursday due to the storm. Need more time to catch up, but I wanted to let you know that I'm not THAT crazy. The pictures of the ballerinas w/the chickens were all taken outside. The one on that "couch" is outside on our deck. hehe...
These are fantastic! It looks like they were posing for you.
Deer are so beautiful. However, they freaked me out while driving on Texas roads. We never did get around to getting a deer whistle... probably would have made me feel a little more comfy :)
Great shots, indeed! :-)
Post a Comment