Teddy was transferred from the shelter to the vet's office this morning for testing, shots and worming. I got a call around noon informing me that all his tests came back negative and he'd be ready to go home after 3pm, so we all picked Randi up from school and went straight to the vets office to get him. We talked with the vet tech for a while and she told us that Teddy was too little to get shots and they were concerned because his eyes were a little watery, so they prescribed antibiotics and told us to bring him back in a couple of weeks so they could see how he was doing and to give him his first set of shots. The shelter estimated his age to be about 9 weeks, but the vet tech said he was probably more like 6 weeks at best. Kittens usually gain about a pound a month and he's barely a pound soaking wet, so he's just a little toot. It's a good thing he's coming home with us because we have some good vittles around here and know just how to fatten up a skinny little thing!
Ryan got to bring home Froggy Giggles from school today, so we took him to the vet with us to have him checked out as well. Froggy got a clean bill of health and was super excited to meet little Teddy. Ryan asked me to print this picture for the book that goes back to school with Froggy Giggles, and I like the photo so much that I decided to use it for my picture of the day as well.

Ryan got to bring home Froggy Giggles from school today, so we took him to the vet with us to have him checked out as well. Froggy got a clean bill of health and was super excited to meet little Teddy. Ryan asked me to print this picture for the book that goes back to school with Froggy Giggles, and I like the photo so much that I decided to use it for my picture of the day as well.


9 comments:
Okay, Teddy looks like a deer caught in headlights--am I saying that correctly?!! LOL What a cute trio you captured!
This is priceless...and little Teddy is such a beautiful little thing. What a nice addition to your family.
What an adorable photo!
Thats cute that Froggy Giggles had a check up as well!
I agree with Catherine-Teddy has a deer in the headlights look in the photo,lol.
So glad that Teddy got a (mostly) clean bill of health! And Froggy Giggles also! Too cute!
Oh my goodness, he is just too cute for words!!
Oh, that's so sweet. I'd love more cats, but there's always a cost. 3 cats and 3 dogs is enough right now. Seems I pay just as much to the vet each year as I do on clothing. Have a good weekend with your sweet pet.
So cute! Love Teddy's expression. Cloud was 6 weeks and tiny when we got him. 5 months later....he's huge. And still growing. Can't wait to see more of Teddy!
Aww! That expression on Teddy's face is soo cute.
adorable shot, many happy years with Teddy
Post a Comment