The Rush Family

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Sunday, September 25, 2011

268/365 - Holy cow...I mean cat!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

This is where I found Teddy this afternoon. Holy cow, how did he get up there?
Later Ryan finally admitted to putting him there so he could build him a giant landing pad made out of every pillow and blanket he could get his hands on. Oh the things boys will do! Don't worry, poor Teddy wasn't hurt as I rescued him before he considered making the flying leap to the pillow pile below.

8 comments:

Misty said...

Aaw! Sweet kitty!

Megan said...

How did Ryan even get him up there?!! I'm sure Teddy was quite relieved to be rescued. haha :)

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

LOL! Love cats.

Jaime said...

Haha! Love the story to go along with the picture. It is amazing that usually a cat can get anywhere. I once found my kitten hanging up side down from a door frame...just hanging there observing the world. She was always a strange one...would have done well on America's Funniest Home Videos with all of her antics.

Amy said...

LOL too cute.

Valeria said...

Hahaha boys can be crazy

Catherine said...

That is so funny! He really almost looks like another knick knack! Very cool!

karren said...

Clapping...cheering! This is my kind of photo. LOVE everything about it!