The Rush Family

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

271/365 - Reasons to get a kitten

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

1. They're cute
2. They add an element of humor to your life
3. They give you something to take pictures of other than the kids for a change
4. However, your kids might even ask you to take a picture of them with the kitten
4. And if you're really lucky, they'll give you one of their good smiles because it was their idea to take the picture

7 comments:

Jaime said...

Lol...@ 4!

We really need to get a pet...but I keep putting it off for fear it will all get a little overwhelming right now. I do miss having one though.

Amy said...

Love the list! Looks like Teddy is adjusting well :-)

KAREN said...

aww... this made me smile!

Jennifer Thompson said...

Teddy looks like he is loving his new home!

Misty said...

Aaw! so cute.

Catherine said...

Yay to all the above!

karren said...

All of these reasons are true. I had cats growing up....my husband doesn't like them unfortunately.