The Rush Family

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Friday, June 3, 2011

154/365 - My little Buccaneer's

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
One of the many things I love about living in this town is we get to go to Schlitterbahn anytime we want. The kids love it, and the big kids get to have fun too!

10 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh wow!! Look at that waterpark! My boys would LOVE that. Your kiddos look so sweet! Thanks for sticking with me! I was having difficulty commenting and now have it figured out I think. (hope) Thank you for all of your sweet comments. You really know how to make someone's day.

grandmabish said...

what an adorable backdrop for this photo! This looks like a really fun place. The kids look like they are having fun soaking up the sun on their summer vacation.

Amy said...

How fun! My kids would love that too.

Catherine said...

Aww, that does look like fun!

Jennifer Thompson said...

looks like tons of fun! I bet it wears them out too!

Branden said...

I'm not sure I've ever told you, but Randi and Ryan seem like the best of friends...do they ever fight??!! ;) Every picture you have of them they are hugging and smiling. Just too darn cute!

Chelsea said...

That was actually me on the last comment...sorry, guess my husband logged in between me writing and posting!! whoops!! ;)

HeidiMcGBlaue said...

& we love going with you!

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

Looks like fun! We still have not been there but hear it is a blast! We got to Sea World a lot and just got Six Flags passes and went for the 1st time the other day.

Unknown said...

What a fun place to have nearby!