The Rush Family

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Clickin' Mom's Lifetime Membership Giveaway

Last year I joined Clickin' Moms to help improve my photography skills, and I must say, it's my "go to" source for information, questions, and feedback. The tutorials are great. I love reading the message board because there are so many members that have the same questions I have. And I love that I can post questions or photos for feedback, critiques or even processing help. It is one of my favorite online resources and being the wonderful group that they are, the administrators have given me the opportunity to give away a FREE LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP (valued at $195.00) to someone who is not currently a CM member. Though if you sign up this month and win the giveaway, they will reimburse your membership fee. All you have to do is leave a comment below and tell me why you'd like a membership to Clickin' Moms and you'll automatically be entered to win. And, if you refer a friend, post another comment with the friends name and if they comment as well, you'll have another chance to win. The deadline to enter is midnight Texas time on Wednesday, June 29th. I will use a random number generator to chose a winner and post the results on June 30th. Good luck, and I can't wait to see who wins!

Click on the below image to find out more about Clickin' Moms or to sign up for a trial or regular membership. Remember, if you sign up this month and win the giveaway, CM will reimburse you for the cost of your membership fee.
www.ClickinMoms.com

8 comments:

Mandy Mae said...

If this is part of the reason your skills are so good, I'm in!

Jennifer Thompson said...

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE a membership with CM. I have heard other bloggers rave over the info and help they get from there!
Thanks for the chance at a lifetime
membership!

Unknown said...

Oh, I would love to win this. I've heard nothing but good things about Clickin' Moms. And I love opportunities to improve my photography. Thanks for the chance to win!

shannon said...

I would LOVE a membership :) I feel I have so much to learn!

Misty said...

Certainly can't afford a membership so I would most certainly love a free one! :)

Catherine said...

I'm already a Lifetime member, LOL! If I weren't I'd be hugging you right now because Clickin Moms is da bomb! Highly recommended! Good deal you got here!

Jaime said...

What a great give-away! I've heard some about CM and have been really tempted to join. Free sounds great though. :) I would love to learn from other moms...I can only imagine the wealth of information available in one spot!

Kim said...

I have popped over to their site now and then and wondered if it is worth the membership fee. I've never taken the plunge though. I'm so glad to hear someone I know and trust likes it so much. Count me in!