The Rush Family

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Friday, February 25, 2011

56/365 - I love him the most when...

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

When do I love him the most?
I love him when he cooks
I love him when he does the laundry
I love him when he goes grocery shopping
I love him when he fills my car up with gas
I love him when he feeds and cares for the dogs
I love him when he holds my hand
I love him when he takes care of me
But I love him the most when he comforts our babies and makes everything in their world alright!

12 comments:

grandmabish said...

Perfectly Beautiful! Did you say that you edit with Picnik? I cannot for the life of me, do anything this nice in there. Anyway, I like what you did with this image.

Kristin said...

I use Picnik for collages and frames, but I use Lightroom for 98% of my processing. I just recently tried using the CS5 program that I've had installed on my computer for over a year. This photo and the one from "Where" were both done in PS. For my first attempts and not knowing what I was doing at all, I was rather pleased with the way they came out.

Tracy said...

This is such a sweet photo. Your little boy says so much without saying a word! I edit in CS5. It has taken me a bit to get used to, but I really like it! For your first two times of using it, I really like what you did to the photos!

Tracy said...

I also wanted to say thank you for the processing info!!! Thanks!!

Chelsea said...

Oh, you had me tearing up. I feel the exact same way. Isn't is so nice to find someone to fit you perfectly, only to find out that they're perfect in the way they love others too?! Such a great shot!

HeidiMcGBlaue said...

I love getting to know Michael through your eyes. & what wonderful things you always have to say about him. I don't think I've ever heard you say a negative thing about the guy! He's lucky to have a wife who adores him so...

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

This is so sweet! Really sounds like you have a GREAT guy!

Misty said...

Another sweet photo. Your kids are really going to appreciate these photos when they are older.

Jennifer Gammon said...

What a sweet picture and a wonderful guy! I just love when my little guys cuddle with their daddy.

Kara said...

nothing better than a daddy and child photo..nothing! :)

Amy said...

This is so very sweet. Love.

Photography said...

This is a beautiful post. I love your image!